Combine the right content with the right audience, and you can achieve:
- What could your content be doing for you?
- Work together with our team of PhD-trained scientists to bring your message and content to specifically targeted portions of a large, diverse audience encompassing the breadth of our life-sciences community using a combination of email and social media marketing. Whether you want nurture-ready or sales-qualified leads, we have you covered.
Why Work With TS?
The Scientist’s Creative Services Division has worked to perfect the art of pay-per-lead (PPL) campaigns by offering flexible programs for your choice of quality content. This PPL savvy, when combined with our expansive list of active and engaged scientists, can bring you more responsive and targeted leads in less time. Get nurturing your leads sooner and realize that ROI!
Targeted Messaging to an Engaged Audience
The Proven PPL Experts
PPL campaigns with The Scientist are designed to be a turnkey solution for lead generation, whether you need email addresses or an intent-to-purchase statement. We’ll work with you to assess your content and if you don’t have the right content, we can help you develop it. Here’s how it works:
- Discuss your needs with your client rep and clarify the content, audience, quality, and quantity of leads
- We’ll develop the perfect landing page and promotional campaign (email blasts, newsletters, etc.)
- As soon as promotion begins, you’ll start receiving new leads each week
- Invoicing is completed monthly until your campaign goals are met
What Bundles Best With PPLs?
PPLs are an excellent way to develop your contact list and reach a new audience, but where do you go from there? We can help you develop the Nurture Stream to develop your leads from contacts to sales-ready leads. Our Nurture Stream Content Projects include everything you’ll need to reach out to your new contacts proactively, including landing pages, email blasts, subject lines, and social posts. Not sure what you’ll serve them? Consider a custom article or infographic to keep them learning and growing as your customer.
Let's Talk Creative
If you're new to the pay-per-lead concept (or you abandoned it long ago), we can tell you how we do it differently. Get the right leads, right now! Leave a message and your local sales rep will get in touch.
2. Publisher's own data